Monday, August 17, 2009

Passing travelers





Not happy on his car ride :(

Sitting on Aunt Chelle's prego belly



Kristi, Corin and Grandma just got back from a weekend trip down to Atlanta to help Nick and Michelle move. Corin did well on the long car ride. Normally it would be an 8 hour drive, but with the baby it took about 10 hours. They would drive for 3 hours, then stop for about an hour and then repeat. Out of the 10 hours Kristi said he really only screamed in the car for about 40 minutes each way. I'm sure it was a long 40 minutes but it certainly could have been worse.
Grandma and Michelle were on full time baby duty while Kristi, Nick and his family moved them into the new house.
They got home at about 1 am this morning, and now I'm sitting in the airport waiting to get on a plane to go to Pittsburgh for a week. I'm very thankful that Kristi and Grandma made the late night / early morning trip to get home early so I could spend at least a few hours with my little guy before I had to leave for my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment