Monday, October 12, 2009

King for a day









Life continues to go well in Corin's castle. We have a good little routine most days. Kristi is at home with Corin during the day while I'm at work (she deserves some sort of award for that). When I get home we play for a little bit, then the grown-ups get to eat and then I feed him his baby food (which he is really enjoying now). Then we play some more and then I feed him his nightcap and he falls asleep against me on the couch. Then we move him to his crab and get ready to do it all over again.
The weekends are a little break from the routine. Saturday we went down to Bloomington and Kristi and Corin spent the day with Grandma while I did some work with my parents. Then Sunday he spent the day with Pop and Lola while Kristi and I went to the movies. Then we all came home and watch the Colts march to 5-0!

No comments:

Post a Comment