Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Days 87-89: Gotta wear shades




Looking big next to our neighbor's brand new baby


Wearing his "Future Cyclist - Just Like My Daddy" outfit
before I head off on my C.O.P.S. ride



His future's so bright...


Things continue to go well at home for Corin. He is eating well (he hasn't had any problems with that since we brought him home). He generally holds to waking up once a night to eat, although sometimes he gets a little fussy and noisy during the night which requires just a little soothing to get him back down.
In the past few days Corin has gotten to meet our next-door neighbors' brand new baby (they really didn't seem to care too much about each other), and take an overnight trip down to Bloomington (which means lots of hugs and kisses from Grandma and Lola). He has also been spending a fair amount of time in the car as Kristi drives him around the state to drop me off or pick me up from the days of my charity bike ride I'm able to do. He gets a B to B+ for multi-hour auto travel. He usually has 15-30 minutes of being upset and then he falls asleep and is fine for the rest of the trip. But as Kristi can tell you, that can be a hard 15-30 minutes.

Tracking his moose

No comments:

Post a Comment