Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Day 6 – Snugglesaurus








Things are continuing to go very well with Corin. This will be his first day with all of his meals coming from mommy, and she still has some to spare, so I think that we are done with formula forever. They are slowly but steadily lowering the level of supplemental oxygen he is receiving. We haven’t heard any firm timeline for the future, we just have to wait and see each day how he improves.
He’s been wearing some pretty cute PJs in the hospital. We had to change him out of his little doggy PJs into some dinosaur PJs (which sport a “Snugglesaurus” name tag). The change was needed due to the fact that while I was changing his diaper, he decided that it was a good time to respond to nature’s call. So he peed all over his bed, clothes, chest and face in the second before we were able to adjust his field of fire. Kristi, the nurse and I were all laughing very hard at him.
He just finished having dinner and is sleeping soundly in mommy’s arms. It doesn’t get too much better than this.



2 comments:

  1. I love the picture series. It looks like he's 'vogue'ing. Also the videos remind me of nick swardsons 'drunk people are like giant babies' sketch vice versa. He looks great! You guys rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not really anonymous. I am just your sister.

    ReplyDelete